54 Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 8 minutes
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 54 bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
* Melted semisweet chocolate
1. In a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
2. Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture. Beat on low speed just until combined.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place in greased 1-3/4-inch* muffin pans. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 8 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
4. Meanwhile, unwrap peanut butter cups. When cookies are done, remove them from the oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cool in a pan on a wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Makes 54.
*Note: If you don't have small muffin pans, place balls on greased cookie sheets. Don't flatten. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 8 minutes or until golden. Immediately press a peanut butter cup upside down into each cookie. Remove and cool cookies on wire racks.