about 30 cookies Bake: 10 minutes per batch
Prep: 30 minutes
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter or regular butter, softened
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
* 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
* 3/4 cup coarsely chopped bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups (about 15)*
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add the sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the bowl occasionally.
2. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Using the mixer, beat in as much of the flour as you can. Stir in remaining flour by hand. Stir in the chocolate pieces, peanuts and peanut butter cups.
3. Drop by generously rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake the cookies in a 350° oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 30 cookies.
Note:If you like, for easier chopping, freeze miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups in their wrappers for 1 hour. Remove frozen candies from wrappers before chopping.